Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Workin' Nine to Five...

...what a way to make a livin'. Barely getting by.
It's all taking and no giving. They just use your mind and they never give you credit. It's enough to drive you CrAZy if you let it!"
In the immortal words of Dolly Parton, I think I've been spending a little too much time lately workin' nine to five. This is a project Eli brought home from 1st grade. Picture on left says, "My sister likes to watch movies." Picture on the right says, "My mom likes to fold things." CRaZy!!!

2 comments:

Judy said...

wow fold things. guess my kids would say the same thing today.

Mrs. B said...

Folding things, huh? I have a small pile of things which could use a little folding, but I am on the computer reading all of your insightful news about American Idol and looking at your talented child's artwork. Very impressive, but I do have an affinity for kid art.
Love,
The REAL Queen of the World :)