Monday, August 3, 2009

"Can't Buy Me Love"

" Money can't buy me love." Unless it starts and ends with these four words. Rock Band. Beatles Edition. Arriving soon at a store near you. 9-9-09. If My Love knows what's good for him, we'll be celebrating my 47th year singing, 'na na na na na na, Today is your Birthday...na na na na na na" with my new toy. Everyone should Come Together and play with us. I. Can't. Wait. The only thing that would make it better would be if John and Paul could join us. Oh, yeah. John is dead. I'll settle for Paul. If anyone can arrange that, just let me know. In the meantime, brush up on your Beatles lyrics and get ready to sing-a-long with the Fab Four! (Joy, Phil, Eli, and Cassidy)I'm fairly certain that with A Little Help From My Friends we will be using this wii game Eight Days A Week!

2 comments:

KJ said...

I'm going to start calling you miss clever-pants

Ginny Weasley-Potter said...

"I want that!"